Responsible for the design and implementation of RPA initiatives using RPA software. Drives solution design, core configuration, assessment, deployment activities and post-deployment support.
1. Analyses and seeks to understands the business processes in detail where required. Ensuring the appropriate review and approval process is followed. Liaises with Business stakeholders and SMEs to complete process capture, process mapping and to-be process design (within the scope of RPA) either independently or together with a Business Analyst.
2. Designing automated process solutions in accordance with the CoE RPA Delivery Framework and standard design principles and conventions with support from Mentor.
3. Configuring new automated processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
Creates and maintains detailed, high-quality technical documents such as Process Definition Documents, Solution Design Documents, and other standard RPA process documents. Requests required review and feedback on PDDs and SDDs, and implements feedback until approval is secured.
4. Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of automated processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
5. Communicating with software supplier through the team structure on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the automation community.
6. Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
7. Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
8. Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.